Hana Financial Group, the 4th largest financial institutions in Korea and the world’s 91st in terms of Tier 1 in 2006 by The Banker, has grown by approximately 100 times over the last 15 years since it transformed its organization from a short-term finance company into a commercial bank in 1991. As a financial holding company, HFG’s business portfolio includes commercial banking, Investment Banking, private banking, securities, credit card, insurance, lease, asset management, brokerage, financial IT service, and financial research. The Group’s affiliates are leading financial institutions in each of their respective business areas and have delivered strong performances and created significant shareholders’ value. For more information, please visit at www.hanafn.com.
1. University or Graduate School graduates (including prospective graduates in February 2008)
2. Nationality : Indonesian
3. No limit on major at University or Graduate School
Work Place: Hana Bank HQ, Seoul
1. Planning, management, and support tasks for the Bank’s business in the countries of origin.
2. After working in Korea for some period, successful applicants will work at locally incorporate subsidiaries or branches of Hana Bank in the countries.
Application -> Interview (1st and 2nd) -> Physical Checkup -> Notification of the results
After careful review on application(or interview results), we only will contact individually to those who are successful at each steps.
How to Apply
Please return the completed application form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. Kwak Yoo Keun of HR team, Hana Bank). Deadline: November, 2nd 2007
* If you have any inquiries regarding this job opportunity, please contact to Mr. Nam, Hyoung-Shik at 02)2002-2147 (HR Management team, Hana Financial Group).
* The application form attached.